1 John 4:16
And so we know and rely on the love God has for us.
God is love. Whoever lives in love lives in God, and God in them.
We aim to help each child:
- Develop a love, resilience and independence for learning
- Live life to its fullness and try new experiences
respecting Christian and British values
- Be friendly and inclusive to all
- Contribute to our school and wider community
- Choose a lifestyle with healthy bodies and minds
Our school's unique size allows us to truly get to know each of our individual children and families. This enables us to help them grow both academically and spiritually. Our strapline summarises our aims of ensuring that each adult and child is valued as an individual, challenged to be the best they can be and encouraged to live out key Christian values of love, respect and forgiveness.
We teach our children 3 Bible stories to illustrate our aims:
The Lost Sheep (knowing each child)
The House on the Rock (growing each child)
The Good Samaritan (living out God’s love)