We aim to help each child to:
- Develop a love, independence and resilience for learning
- Live life to its fullness and try new experiences respecting Christian and British values
- Be friendly and inclusive to all
- Contribute to our school and wider community
- Choose a lifestyle with healthy bodies and minds
Admissions for nursery in September are open now. Please contact the school office for an application form. Admissions close on 28th February. Offers for places will be made within two weeks of this date.
For information about the school's curriculum, please see information in our 'Curriculum' drop down tab.
The Teaching of Reading and Phonics (Please see our Curriculum tab for more information)
Please contact our SENCO (Mrs Sarah Bridgman) for any SEN queries.
Please contact the school office (Mrs Julie Moorehead) to request paper copies of any information contained on our website or further information.